Time flies! Can't believe that Sumita went back to India more than a month ago. It felt only like yesterday when we had a farewell dinner together. Now she is back in Singapore for Business trip for a month. That's what a call a Business woman! :D
After 2 weeks, we finally get to meet up. Thanks Ema for organizing! We went to Earl Swensen's for dinner on Tuesday. It was my first time being to Earl Swensen's. I thought the place sold only ice cream, but I was totally wrong! They have almost all the items from normal Swensen's plus a salad buffet! Of course, I didn't hesitate to go for the buffe... I mean, the salad! It comes free with any main course ordered.
 |
| My second helping of Salads :p |
 |
| My main - Grilled Cajun Chicken $17.90 |
We had a very nice chat - so many things over the past month... and it makes me realized that there are just so many things happening outside work. We get to catch up about Ema's driving test, Sumita's expedition, Steve's bowling...I want to have more of this kind of gathering! =)
 |
| Group Pic :) Just realized how diverse we're. None from same country or race XD |
Accompanied by good friends and good food, it was soon late at night and we have to say good bye. Sumita bought each of us a gift from her hometown. I got an Indian top! That's really nice. I have to figure out how to wear it :p
 |
| Sumita's Gift! Traditional Top from Lucknow, India |
Sumita, wish you all the best... and hope to see you soon again!
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment