Thursday, March 13, 2008

Another Rainy Day...

I got another unusual dream today… about a family in wizarding world. The only daughter of a minister has a mysterious death… and when checking her room, her wardrobe couldn’t be opened, no matter what magic was performed to it. Finally, it’s me (of course lar, my dream :p) who helped to unlock the wardrobe… it was full of the daughter feeling.. and hence to open the wardrobe, we need to understand her feeling.. after let it listen to her favorite childhood music box (which was a gift from her parents), the wardrobe unlocked.

Everything inside was usual.. but then, we found a note from her daughter… which stated the cause of her death.. the weird thing is.. the note is written in… er.. programming language (I think I code too much in these few days) T_T this is how the note goes:

Public static void main(Rune [] args){
Rune message = “Dear Mum and Dad,”;
Message += “By the time you read this, I might have left the wizarding world. I have an acute illness, which I discovered several years ago. I attempted to tell mum and dad, but both of you seems very busy. I understand about your jobs and responsibility, and hence I kept it to myself until the end of my life. I have no revenge towards mum and dad. I hope that I have been a good daughter till the end.”;

System.out.println(message);
For(int I = 0; I < Infinity; I++){
System.out.println("I love you, mum and dad. Always");
}
}

The flow of the dream was quite touching.. but I can’t remember most of the story as I didn’t write it down right after I woke up… Thanks to the dream, I woke up 30 minutes late from schedule and almost late for an interview at SSC.

The interview was called University Scholars Award… I am not a scholar… and I was quite blur of what it is about. The explanation stated that I was given the privilege to choose one teacher and one professor to be given a teaching excellence award. So, I assumed that the interview will be asking of how the respective personal has contribute to my life.. I prepare a long long answer of how they inspired me, but the question didn’t turn out at all T_T

Instead, a group of 10 people asked about my ECA, study, etc etc... I was also asked of what is my opinion of current NTU advertisement… Oh well, I was totally unprepared for the interview.. and so… the 15 minutes interview ended with a long silent of 10 minutes. I wish my friends all the best for their part. =)

Back from the interview, it was raining very hard… I reached back hostel all wet (although I got an umbrella) I checked my mail box and spotted a gift from bank B... token of appreciation for participating in their technology challenge. Haha.. not bad :p

Ok… 2.30 now.. shall go for my 6 hours lesson… wish everyone a good rainy day!

Sleepy sleepy~
Erlin.D


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The note written in programming language isn't weird. What is weird is why didn't the daughter just use a while(true) loop?

Anyway, the story is suspicious. Who is this daughter? Are you an only daughter?

Unknown said...

Maybe the daughter just started to learn programming and havent study about while(true) loop. :p

What is so suspicious? ^^; that was purely a dream... the daughter in my dream was a young 8 - 10 years old girl. And nope, i'm not the only daughter. haha.. =]

WK said...

B for Barclays :-p

Anyway, some psychologists hipotized that dream is suppression of your feeling. Are you sick? :-p

Unknown said...

OMG.. really? O.o I treasure my family alot definitely... but I'm not sick in anyway T_T

Maybe deep inside i'm a wizard... hmmm~

Anonymous said...

I wonder why you always had extravagant adn unbelieveable dreams?

Unknown said...

I wonder as well... if this keep going on, I don't need to watch movie anymore. haha...

Anyway, today I have a typical KFC dream.. which was pretty nice ^_^

Finally, you successfully put TR XD congratz!