Friday, March 07, 2008

Side Wishes

Most likely, you have some wishes that you know will never happen, and yet it kept coming to your mind over and over again, in different time and places.

I made wishes several times for these things to happen:
- That food doesn’t cause fat. Study does
- That I can transfer fat to those needy people, simply by pulling it out from stomach
- That my primary food is not rice, but KFC

These wishes aren’t something that you think about seriously… and not something that you might wish for when u’re given a chance to make only 1 dream come true. They just come impulsively to your mind… and it somehow reflects what kind of person you are.

What is your spontaneous wishes right now? =D

Hungry,
Erlin.D

4 comments:

WK said...

to be a very kind millionaire =p

Unknown said...

@ WK

Hey! That's possible. When you become a millionaire, I will make sure that you're a kind one... e.g. by buying house or car to your needy friend... (devil devil) hahahaa...

All the best in pursuing your dream =]

imambenjol said...

KFC again -________-""

yay! was Colonel Harland Sanders one of your ancestors? hihihi

Unknown said...

@ Imam

Hahahaa... Who knows that I was him, reborn? :p :p :p

Nyoo... kasih tahu ya kl ada dapat KFC voucher :p