After watching a tutorial from Xiaxue (click the link at your own risk, k :p) I was quite amazed to find out one of her secrets of Photoshop.. A filter called liquify. To proof the power, I decided to make an experiment. Since I don’t want to be sued because of photo abuse, I choose myself as the victim of my experiment.
This is the picture I choose.

Original picture before any editing
I applied the basic contrast adjustment to the photo:

After brightness and contrast Adjustment
Look better after lighting? Can see the usual me? The Smiling Buddha? Good.
What? Narcissism? Of course. You dont have to be pretty to be narcist. haha...
Before you scroll down, let me warn you that the photo is my FIRST experiment... I tell you that it makes the picture looked really different, but it can either be in positive or negative way.
Please do not scroll if you’re eating.
Here comes the liquify in action~

After 15 minutes liquify filtering
I believe you will scroll up and compare again. Hahaha… I felt like being transformed from a bakpao face to an alien face…. Hahaha XD… What I did was basically shrinking my face and my brain size (:p) as well as making my eyes larger.
I don’t know how different it is in your view, but I didn’t see any similarity with my face! I almost can’t believe that it’s still the same picture, with such a different object O.o
Add some simple background, now it looks likes the picture coming out from those Japanese photo machines. Haha!

After background editing
Well, now... After this whole editing, I can’t believe that I made fun of my own face for the sake of curiousity =.=' haha.. Is the 'after' look better than 'before? No matter what is your answer, I will feel happy =D because it's either i'm a good photoshopper or i'm naturally good looking even without photoshop XD (Ok, I have warned you not to scroll if you're still eating)
Photoshop Knowledge ++;
Erlin.D
PS: I still love my own face the most =]
10 comments:
I think the result cannot be called Erlin anymore. It is too different.. especially the eye! Haha. Why do you like bigger eyes btw? Even the tutorial warned you not to make it too big.. ^^;;
@ Arianto
Haha.. I think even my mum can't recognize the edited photo ^^;
Regarding big eyes... May be I watch too much anime and get used to that =.=' Thx for the feedback! Will take it as input for the next experiment... any volunteer for next experiment? (Staring with the cat eyes)
:p
wow, beda banget! =]
kya, makasih erlin dah di link. di link balik segera :D.
btw, minta msn dong..mau nanya2 sup FYP...hehe :D
@ Fanny
Iya, beda banget =.=' w shock sendiri. haha..
Haha.. yoz fanny, gk masalah kok ^^ MSN w ada di profile About Me nya... di tunggu add nya :p
gila lin, mata pipi hidung berubah semoa.. T.O.P.. hahahaha
@ Will
sepertinya w bikinnya kelewatan T_T rumet bilang lebih nyeramin dari kurcaci di LOTR... hahaha...
Extraterrestrial....
@ helios_lie
extraterrestial's friend...
:p
Sepertinya w memang masi perlu byk bljr T_T
Ukuran kepalanya rasanya jadi gak proporsional. Bagian kepala atas (mata, dahi) ukurannya besar.
Bagian pipi, ukurannya kecil :P
@ Anonymous...
Thx ya feedback nya... sepertinya mata w error kali.. bakal di improve untuk next next time =D
Btw... kenapa gk tulis nama.. w mo bilang thx juga jadi gk tahu mo thx siapa... haha...
Post a Comment