Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Color of Love

I was lonely...
I needed someone to see me through

I was at the end of my rope...
I needed someone to cut me loose

And then an angel out of the blue
Gave me the sense that i might make it through
And somehow I survived with no rhyme or reason
And now I know I'll make it through the miracle of you

I know the color of love
And it lives inside of you

I know the color of truth
It's in the image of you

If it comes from the heart
Then you know that it's true
It will color your soul like a rainbow

And the color of love... is in you...



Boyz II Men - The Color of Love

I love this song since high school, but this is the first time I pay extra attention to the lyric. (I seem to pay extra attention to a lot of things now.. you know, when the other thing you should actually be focusing on is your stack of assignment T_T)

I particularly love the first one and half minute of the lyric... Have been repeating it over and over again... Gosh, I don’t know why I like 90's songs so much... they seemed to show appreciation towards life, much more than the current hits song. Where are all those poetic and romantic singers now? T_T

... And the color of love, is in you...
Erlin.D

No comments: