 |
| Wedding of the Beauty and the Handsome |
I got to know Zhi Wen and Gisela when all of us become part of the RCHN – NTU Chapter back in 2006. One was the financial controller; another one was the secretary (can’t remember which is which). It was 6 years ago and they were already a couple back then – impressive how they stood through the test of time and finally decided to go to the next step together :)
We reached the place at 7pm sharp. We were a bit reluctant to enter - wondering if we're way to early. We stood outside for one minute, took some pics, and then decided to go in anyway ^^;
 |
| Sport Car for Wedding Car O.O - The groom had to drove the bride by himself |
 |
| My first visit to Orchard Hotel - Look quite vintage! |
 |
| There were two weddings, and we almost went to the wrong one =_= |
The wedding was like a reunion for the RCHN Committee member – 80% of the members were there! I’m still able to recognize all of them, but gosh, some have changed dramatically (in a good way). It took me 5 sec to recall Mei Mei, and everyone was stunned when they saw Phuong Minh. We chatted until around 8pm before finally going to the ballroom… and continue to chat XD Thanks to the arrangement, majority of us were seated together :)
 |
| Greeted with a cute Poker cards as door gift :D "Encouraging gambling", sigh Ms Chan |
 |
| Our table arrangement :) |
 |
| The Table 10! The original pic was so dark I had to edit it but now it looks so unnatural :( |
 |
| First time that I got to see groom and bride so up-close during entrance! Nice table :p |
The event started at around 8.30pm, with a splendid Navy performance. I didn’t have any picture because I was taking video, but it looked something like the pic below. The whole white uniform and sword were pretty cool.
 |
| The Royal Wedding Style entrance :D |
After performance was of course, dinner! The dinner was quite casual, guess because all of us known each other for many years. No dish was spare. Every plate was cleaned before it left our table XD
 |
| The first dish! - 5 Happiness Combination |
 |
| My Favo#3: Crispy Chicken Marinated with Fermented Bean Paste |
 |
| My Favo#2: Braised Sliced Abalone with Chinese Mushroom and Spinach |
 |
| My Favo#1: Sweetened Yam Paste with Gingko Nuts - one of the few desserts I actually love! |
The whole event was finished at around 11pm. We finished the dessert and then headed back home after saying bye to the groom and bride. It was a lovely wedding, and nice gathering for us! Thanks Zhi Wen and Gisela ^^
 |
| Red Cross Humanitarian Network - NTU Chapter - 12 Committee |
Wish the couple a happily ever after :)
ED
4 comments:
After I originally left a comment I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on each time a comment is added I get 4 emails with the same comment. Perhaps there is a way you can remove me from that service? Thanks a lot!sbobet casino
Everything is very open with a very clear description of the issues. It was really informative. Your site is very useful. Many thanks for sharing!sbobet online
Hello there! This article couldn’t be written any better! Reading through this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept talking about this. I am going to send this post to him. Pretty sure he's going to have a great read. Many thanks for sharing!IBCBET
e cigarette, electronic cigarette, best electronic cigarettes, smokeless cigarette, electronic cigarettes, electronic cigarettes
Post a Comment