Sunday, February 24, 2013

Happy Cap Go Meh! Visit to Lily Sis + Ajahn Brahm Public Talk

Despite of the busy schedule for us, I managed to visit Lily Sis *still* during the Chinese New Year Period!! (Actually, it's really during the last day - 15th. But it makes the visit more special, right?)

Winson and I reached her place at around 3pm and we're greeted with warm welcome as usual. I had fun chatting and finishing her snacks.

Family Snap! I look fat infront of all of them *self concious T_T
At around 6pm, we went out for dinner at Ampang Liong Tofu, around the Katong Area. The food was quite unique :D and quite cheap also. It was around $20 for 3 of us. If only I got a car to go all these unique places!

Dinner! Big bowl of Liong Tofu infront of us
After dinner, we went to Ajahn Brahm's talk near Bishan. The talk was about "How to have a good night sleep". I like the way he talked and the way he never seriously responded to any questions ^^; Anyway, to summarize - the key things of a good night sleep are - 1) find a quiet place 2) relax your body 3) relax your mind 4) forget all the past and future and focus on the present.

Kong Meng San Phor Kark See Monastery - big enough for the well received talk!
Well, that night, I had a good sleep, as usual,
ED

No comments: