December = Eat + Eat + Eat. Not like I'm dong anything to prevent it. I just hope that I can wake up early enough everyday to burn a bit of the calories. Not like I'm really determined in doing so too. sigh.
Anyway, worry about those later. Here is some of the new things I tried!
 |
| Christmas cake from Alan and Mages! Delivered fresh to office for tea break. Thanks so much guys :) |
 |
| Mc D Kampung version! Quite like it. The pineapple was really juicy! |
 |
| handmade kueh from Winson's insurance agent. Really yummy! |
 |
| This are the side dish of Kenny Roger's quarter chicken. Posting the chicken cause me too much guilt |
 |
| Pizza Hut's Doubledecker - special Christmas edition :D It has mango on top! |
 |
| Cheesy Tender Chicken from Korean's Nene Chicken :) Nicer than KFC! but slightly more expensive as well. |
It's hardly the mid of the month and and I'm already eating like there is no tomorrow =.=' Lets see whats else coming up later!
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment