Sunday, October 07, 2012

Dinner with Feli at Pho Hoa Noodle Soup

Out of nowhere, I was given $8 credits from Deal.Com. Expected, the credit could only last for 3 days. After some searching, I decided to go for the $30 Pho Hoa Noodle vouchers at $15 (so I ended up topping up another $7).

Last Sunday, we went to try out the restaurant at Suntec. The place was really hidden at the top level in Suntec (just beside the Groupon Shop), but it has a cozy and nice view.

Pho Hoa Noodle Soup - Window's Seat :)
The menu was a simple one pager with various type of toppings for the noodle soup. Most of the items looks really similar ^^; For drinks, I ordered the Lemon Grass, which I regretted as the taste was way too strong. and sweet with ginger flavour +_+ Thanks Winson for swapping the drink with me.

Gỏi Cuốn - Rice Roll! The sauce compliments the dish really well!
One of the regular Pho Tai ^^ The soup was really nice
Feli and I... Thanks Winson the Photographer!
Our total bill goes to $75 for 3 mains + 1 appetiser + 3 drinks. Thankfully for the voucher, we only paid for $45. Should have got two of the vouchers!

Overall experience was nice. One of the nicer Vietnamese food. Will go there again... if there is similar promotion :p
ED

No comments: