I requested for one day off on Wednesday before flying off on Thursday. I’m quite thankful to the past me for giving myself a buffer because I did need it!
I worked until almost 2am on Tuesday - nothing new - burning midnight oil to make sure I can have a peaceful long break (maybe it’s something I can look to improve on). Office was really empty. I had my supper (hot milk milo) before bidding goodbye to the office for the next 10 days.
On Wednesday, I slept until around 10am. Roomie was surprised to see me sleeping and poking to check if I were on leave. I rolled around for another hour before finally waking up and had my shower. I was lazy and decided to take bus to Chinatown to reduce walking time, but ended up waited for half an hour for the 970 to come =_=’ thankfully at least it stopped at the right place.
 |
| Chinatown with its remaining Mid Autumn Festival Decoration |
Long story short, there were really quite a few stuff to do at Chinatown. For the next 3 hours, I went to settle the Public Notary letter, get Baht for my next month Phuket holiday (@24.997), have my lunch, check out some prices, and buy LOTS of stuff for mum ranging from balm to Bak Kwa.
 |
| The Senior Citizen + Traffic Lights! Seeing it for the first time |
 |
| To-Visit List given by the public notary +_+ |
 |
| My Lunch! I don't even know what the name is, but it's delicious! I called it Spinach Tapas |
 |
| Odbo - the cosmetic from Korea! So they didn't lie when they said it's opening in Singapore |
After a nice shopping, I went to Raffles to get my Body First $118++ reimbursement. I gave up trying to claim back my money and decided to pick whatever stuff they have for that amount. There weren’t not many stuff to choose from, but I was still able to claim the whole $126 (after GST).
It was raining by the time I finished my errands, so I decided to relax and sip some coffee before walking back to City Hall MRT for a ride home.
 |
| Quite impressive entrance to Fitness First at One Raffles Place |
 |
| It's 3pm and I have the changing room all for myself. Can't help to snap a pic |
 |
| Enjoying "free" coffee while watching free movie and reading free newspaper |
 |
| And this is what I get for $126! |
Back home, I packed my stuff, showered, and it’s then time for dinner. We had our dinner at Dawson, watched an episode of HIMYM, and decided to sleep early for the next day early journey.
I should take a day off more often :p
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment