Saturday, October 20, 2012

Welcome, Flu and Cough

No matter how well I take care of myself, I always fall sick whenever I’m back to my hometown. I woke up the next day sneezing and coughing. Why why why? Is it because of the viruses I got from my colleagues in Singapore? Or is it the big hot spicy Sate Padang I had the day before? Or is it the cold water I had for shower? Is it the heavy blowing Air Con? Is it the different water? There are so many things to suspect, but I’m very certain that none of them are strong candidates. So, why?? I had like one big pack of chips daily in Singapore and nothing happen.

I was still in denial mood even as I took the medication that mum gave me. I refused to watch my diet and eat whatever spicy fried stuff I can find. The next day, I ended up with sore throat too =_=’’ Ok that I can accept. At least I know what I did to caused me that.

For Flu - "Gan Mao Tong" - Rp 4,000 per pack
For Cough - South Africa Leaves - FREE - Super bitter T_T I hate traditional medicine
With medication and proper care, I really hope that I can recover by upcoming Friday. I want to eat something nice in Medan!

Wish me well,
ED

No comments: