Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Farewell, Adelene @ Tung Lok Signature

I knew Adelene when I moved to Alexandra office. She is one of the most resourceful people in the office – there is almost nothing she doesn’t know or can’t do. Thanks to her gathering invitations, I got to know more people and finally settled down nicely in the office :)

October was her last month working in our office. We didn’t get a chance to have farewell lunch before; so decided to have a small one on our own last Wednesday. It’s always nice to eat with her – she knows just what to order! We had a nice long filling lunch, it almost felt like Friday (plus my boss wasn’t around that day :p) I have to drag myself back to work.

Adelene and us!
Table full of food @.@
Erlin's Fav #3: Broccoli
Erlin's Fav #2: Crispy Pork with Sauce
Erlin's Fav #1: Mustard Bun!! Love it!
Even though I rarely met her anymore since I moved to MBC, we still kept in touch with lunches some time. Adelene, I wish you all the best on your new assignment! This time it’s at ORQ! Whooa!

Till the next time we meet!
ED

No comments: