I bought the ticket 3 months back when mum and dad confirmed that they don’t want to travel anywhere this year. Since I have leaves to clear, I decided to book a ticket back during my Dad’s birthday. This might hit the record of cheapest ticket I bought to date. $100 for a return ticket with 15kg luggage allowance! (Without luggage allowance is only $68).
So here I’m, having “holiday” for 10 days with $100 bucks :p None of my friends are back to my hometown during this period, so my plan is to just stay at home. Thank to sis who setup Speedy at home, the home stay plan sounds doable.
I reached back Medan at 10.00am in in the morning. Willy picked us up and helped to send me to my sis’ place. (Thanks!!) I was chatting and unpacking with my sister, and then my nephews came back from school and asked me to play game with him on computer… Plant vs Zombie. Oh how it brings back memory. It was still as addictive. I played until around 2.30pm, then managed to have Kalimantan’s Sate Padang before my taxi arrived at 3pm.
I managed to get the front seat, so the space was pretty good. Weather was cloudy and I slept through the first 3 hours until I reached RM Sempurna. I was still so full with the Sate Padang so I didn’t have anything. The rest of the journey home was spent playing Tiny Tower.
Reached back home, mum and dad greeted me with 3 packs of small Nasi Lemak and 101 of other delicious stuff. I slept that night knowing that my stomach is going to expand for the next 10 days.
Let the eating holiday begin!
ED
| Ticket home! |
| Luggage - Winson + Mine. Mine alone was 16kg. Thanks Winson for being my savior! |
| The Dancing Lights at Terminal 1 - Quite Eye Catching |
I reached back Medan at 10.00am in in the morning. Willy picked us up and helped to send me to my sis’ place. (Thanks!!) I was chatting and unpacking with my sister, and then my nephews came back from school and asked me to play game with him on computer… Plant vs Zombie. Oh how it brings back memory. It was still as addictive. I played until around 2.30pm, then managed to have Kalimantan’s Sate Padang before my taxi arrived at 3pm.
I managed to get the front seat, so the space was pretty good. Weather was cloudy and I slept through the first 3 hours until I reached RM Sempurna. I was still so full with the Sate Padang so I didn’t have anything. The rest of the journey home was spent playing Tiny Tower.
Reached back home, mum and dad greeted me with 3 packs of small Nasi Lemak and 101 of other delicious stuff. I slept that night knowing that my stomach is going to expand for the next 10 days.
Let the eating holiday begin!
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment