Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas Drinks @ Starbucks

Just want to reiterate my gratefulness to Standard Chartered for the opportunity given. Ever since the promotion launched few months ago, I have been diligently following through the schedule and never missed the 2 cuppa Starbucks on the last Monday of every month :p

As expected, the competition was getting fiercer. Last month, I could stroll easily to Starbucks at 9am and get my free cup within 3 mins. This time, I went at 8.15am and the queue was snaking all the way to the exit door. The coupon shown as fully redeemed at 8.35am, right after I redeemed mine. Not sure what happen to the rest of the people queuing behind me.

Is it me or the queue was really dominated by girls?
Thanks for having two slots for redemption!
For morning, I tried their Christmas special – Toffee Nut Latte, which I loved lots! For the afternoon, I tried yet another Christmas special - Cranberry White Chocholate Mocha. I couldn’t really taste the cranberry so it just tasted like usual mocha. No complain though for free mocha :p Not sure how long will the promotion be around, hope that they will be here for good, just like the SC slogan :)

Hot Toffee Nut Latte - Love Max!
Cranberry White Chocolate Mocha Frappe
Proof of redemption :p
I love free monday treat! Cya again in Dec! :D
ED

No comments: