It has been more than 10 days since the last time I stepped to the gym :( I wanted to go but my knee injury has been slow on recovery. Well, since now I have 2 hours extra everyday, I spent it on sleeping… and eating.
Here are 3 new things tried this week :)
 |
| Curry Chicken Noodle from Mei Hua - $5 - Thanks Winson for packing this all the way from Raffles. Injured knee has its own perk |
 |
| Sin Kee Famous Chicken Rice -after almost 3 years staying in Queenstown, decided to try out something which is 10 mins walking distance |
 |
| Seoul Garden Beef Slice Hot Pot - $15 - has been wanting to try it out for a while - Decent Food, decent price, nice environment ^^ |
Keep hunting for new place to try,
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment