Friday, November 02, 2012

Subway $5.9 Deals + Other Food Stories

I’m weak with food, and even weaker with promotional food. I have been eating Subway without fail every week to enjoy their $5.9 meal deal, which was really, really good deal. The usual ala-carte price for their premium sub is $6.4. During the deal week, the same goes for $5.9 with two cookies and a medium drink!! O.O When else is the better chance to eat their premium sub if not now? :p

Subway - Roast Beef - Promotional Coupon!
Subway - Roast Beef - My Tuesday's Dinner :D :D
Next up the following week is Steak and Cheese Meal - shall see when is the best time to claim my share of the deals :p

And oh, I enjoyed another 2 free cup of Starbucks this week, thanks to Standard Chartered and iPhone App. It started to become a habit O.O

Christmas is almost here! Even the Christmas Special Drinks are free!
And yet another one, out of the blue I was called for snack buffets, thanks to the various town halls we’re having. I’m not complaining :)

Lots of Snacks O.O enough for my breakfast until Friday
And I managed to try the newly open Ichiban Sushi at ARC. Finally one branch without a queue! Hehe… The food was delicious and really filling. Felt a bit guilty to have so much for dinner T_T 

Glen's healthy steamboat
Mine's sinful fried chicken and soft shell crab
Passion to eat,
ED

No comments: