Saturday, November 03, 2012

Saturday Lunch @ Carl’s Jr

Carl’s Jr is one of my favorite burgers. But due to the size + free flow of drink, it’s actually twice as sinful as KFC, so I tried not to eat it so often. Since I haven’t eaten it for the whole year, I suggested it to Winson this Sat – thankfully he said yes! :p So off to Carls’ Jr we go.

It's me or they have even more things in the menu now?
Our meal! Mushroom for him and bacon for me
The burger was still as good and big as how I remember it. I loved it to the last bite. And definitely love their free drinks bar as well :) They are known for coming with witty ads words, and they had it printed at the container too! The fries has something like “Don’t blush, we’re showing some skin”. Lol.

Cute words printed on its container
Had a great satisfying lunch :)
ED

No comments: