Spent a nice afternoon at Orchard on Saturday :) It has been awhile since we pay a visit to Orchard. I thought I could snap pic s of some Christmas trees, apparently most are still in the making T_T maybe I will go there again next month for the full experience :p yes, I love Christmas trees.
 |
| The only Christmas Tree I found at Triple One Somerset |
 |
| A hint of the Theme of this year's Christmas! |
We had a lunch at the newly renovated Din Tai Fung @ Wisma Atria. We reached there at 2.15pm and there was still around 20 people in front of us in the queue @.@ lucky that the place was quite huge and we managed to get a seat within 20 mins.
 |
| Newly Renovated Din Tai Fung! |
 |
| Bee Hoon with Tofu - one of the Chef Recommendations (love the soup!) |
 |
| Deep Fried Shrimp - either it's really nyummy or I was really hungry |
After lunch, it’s time to shop! Mission of the day was to find a farewell gift for my boss. I planned to give her a shawl. I never know that a piece of cloth can be so ridiculously expensive once they put on the brand. Coach Shawl for $350, Gucci Shawl for $700, Burberry Shawl for $900, LV Shawl for $1,200, Hermes Shawl for $2700! *Faint. How on earth? I would rather buy 3 iPads!
Having grumbled so much, I reminded myself that the gift is for my boss and she might not fond of gadget. I ended up with Burberry – choose a smaller Shawl which cost $695 *heart bleed.
 |
| Well, at least the bag is nice... |
I know Taka always has some free gift if you spend certain amount during Christmas period (their cute bear!) however the promotion will only start from next Monday onwards :( Too early Pre-Christmas Shopping is not beneficial afterall.
 |
| Some Flash Mob from H&M - just 50 guys kept crossing the road. Come on! The place is crowded enough!! |
It was already 5 PM when we were done shopping. We went to Somerset to look at Atlas Bose speakers promotion, and then went for dinner with Feli. She has a craving for Indonesian food, so we went to Ayam Penyet for dinner :D
 |
| With Feli :) |
 |
| It's me or the chicken gets smaller? :p |
After dinner, I went back home and had an early sleep for the Great Eastern Run the next day. Oh well, more it it on the next post!
Till Christmas, Orchard!
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment