28 and 29... I had been able to wake up *surprisingly* early on both days... And fell asleep as soon as I touch the bed.
On 28.. I wake up at 7. Bath, breakfast and everything, then went to can 16. Pass the key to Putu, then reached OAD at 8.25. Miss Ong wasn't around, but I met one Malaysian there. He is working today with me too.. Horaay, got one colleague ^^… He is from Penang, thus he can speak Hokkien. Not long after, Miss Ong came and briefed us. She also introduces us to one more colleague, from Indonesia, Yudis. Course? Math Science.. Sigh. Future professor. Hahaha.. But then, he is fun. Both of them are fun, to be exact =).. I was at office until around 9.. then Miss Ong asked my help to collect keys from hall 4 and 5.. and waits for 2 Indians to arrive at hall 4. The Indians were just taking taxi from airport. I rush to hall 5 to collect the keys. Unluckily, the officers there needs more than half hour to settle the keys. Then, I run to hall 4… But I was still late. They were already at hall office when I reached there =__=. Thus, I just help them to bring their stuff to their room. Their luggage are really2 alloooooottt.. around 8 huge bags!!! And then, since they came with their mothers… it makes us move slower. They kept asking where is the water cooler, toilet, etc etc.. It was 12++ when I eventually managed to bring them to OAD.. ><.. Miss ong saw me so tired.. thus asked me to went lunch with the Malaysian. Wilkang came back at the same time we’re going to lunch.. eventually, we went lunch together ^^.. We went back to OAD before 1. Just when I felt sleepy, Miss Ong asked me to collect keys again. T__T.. Oh gosh. She asked me to choose, set of 8,9,10, 11, or 12,13,14,15,16,3? I wasn’t quite familiar with the first one.. thus I chose to take the latter. So.. I walked again.. sigh… but before that, I managed to meet Albert at Nanyang Audi. He is ot in his formal dress anymore, but I’m glad I can congratulate him face to face ^^ Congratulation, Albert =) Wish you all the best for your career ahead!
After chatted for awhile, I started my job of the day! Yoosh.. started with hall 15, 14.. then wait for almost half hour at hall 13 :S.. Since Julian said that he still need time to settle stuff, I went to hall 16 first.. then hall 3.. and guess what.. the queue at hall 3 is so sooo looongg >< ><.. I took really an hour to eventually get my turn.. it was soo hoot that time… and I was really tired. Without energy, I went to hall 12.. and then back to hall 13.. before eventually back to OAD.. ha..
Felt so fresh to breathe the air con.. I submit the keys to Miss Ong.. Then Handarmin, Henny and Tatsu came here visiting me… (well, they are looking for Miss Ong, actually. Lol).. They had just finished their exam. Handarmin and I were going to airport to pick up 4 Indians in the evening. Miss Ong eventually let me go at 5.00. She actually want Handarmin and I to rush to airport at that time. “Reach there one hour before the students reached!” She even asked us to go with taxi (with taxi fare to be reimbursed later, for sure..) But then.. we felt that it was quite a waste of time to wait there… thus 4 of us went to JP, having a nice KFC.. (Nyam! This is the first time I ate Cheese Fries again since I went back to sg ^^) After the grand dinner, Handarmin and I took taxi to airport.. while Tatsu and Henny shopped at JP and waiting for the free bus. Haha..
As I entered the taxi, I felt that the smell is so weird that make me want to puke. Handarmin felt the same way too.. Thus we didn’t talk much at taxi. Only after we reached airport, we can talk freely again. Hahaha.. Btw.. the airport was freezing cool. Or it is because I was sweating before? We walked around for awhile.. having some photos (:P).. then sat down and talked. They reached on time. But it needs almost 1 hour to settle the customs, exchange money, calling home, and everything. They don’t want to have dinner! Lucky that we didn’t wait to have dinner together with them. Handarmin charter a bus for 6 of us. It really fits us. Since we need to stop at hall 2 and 5, $40 is quite a reasonable price for us ^^ The Indians were nice.. Seems like they want to ask us a lot of things.. but the driver kept talking about the history of Singapore.. Talking about their old times.. not seldom did he talk about Race :S.. also saying how lucky we’re to be here.. blablabla.. Felt happy to eventually reach NTU. Our last stop is at hall 5.. and then.. since it was 10 o’clock.. no shuttle or even bus to go straight to hall 14.. we walked home.
As we walked, got sms from Vera.. saying that she is at Winson’s place, moving from hall 14 to 16. Thus.. eventually, we went to winson’s place instead. The moving finished very fast. They had already moved one trip. And, as we helped the second trip, it is finished. Wooww : man power did affecting, huh :.. But then.. on the way walking to hall 16, I accidentally made Ivana fallen down and hurt her knees >< I’m so sorry ivana, really. So so sooo sorry :’(.. Hope that the wound will get well soon :’( I helped Vera to clean Ivana’s wound at hall 16, then we went back to hall 14 and put medicine on the knee. The rest of Blazers went to supper with Yansen. They said that there is a shortcut to go to City harvest supper place from SRC? Woow? I never knew that. After taking my shower, I eventually went to bed at around 1. Still got lots of thing to do tmrw.. ZzzZzz
Dozing,
Erlin.D
No comments:
Post a Comment