It was 9.15 when I opened my eyes. But then, I was still sleepy.. thus eventually slept until 10.30 ^^; Wake up, the first thing I remember was that I supposed to bring my camera to Henny before 11! They are having outing today! Thus.. without shower *blush* I went to meet Henny at Can 14. Met Calvin there too. He was taking a France woman with him. He asked my help to bring her to ISC tmrw. Ok Calvin, np :)
As I went back to hall, I washed my clothes.. then it started to rain =__=.. Seems like my cloth washing routine always brings rain >< I bathed, chatted with my sister for awhile, had noodle for lunch, then check the flight the Italian is taking. Yep, today I’m going to fetch an Italian, called Perina Nicola. This is the first time I fetch an exchange student, and I’m alone.. felt nervous :D.. hahaha.. I called ISC to confirm the flight, then checked the Changi website. Aha! It was delayed from 15.30 to 16.40! Lucky that I checked… So I can relax first.. I chatted for awhile with Nancy too.. She still want to back to Medan.. Want to go back to Sg only at 7 of August. hahaha.. She had been repeating this for dozen times. Sianz to see the MRT.. Sianz to reach boonlay.. Sianz to reach hall again. Hihihi.. so cute o^.^o.
Eeeeh, I just checked the schedule again, and it is stated to delay until 16.30 instead of 16.40. How come? Olala… I mustn’t be late to fetch him. It's almost 3 now. Going to airport soon then! Wish me luck ^^
Raining harder and harder,
Erlin.D
No comments:
Post a Comment