Saturday, July 08, 2006

The Break-Up

I am not talking about the new movie by Jennifer Anniston (thought I want to see it so much :P) I’m talking about my own break up…

8th of July. Albert, Jipau and Andy came to help moving stuffs. Nancy and Winson also helped out.. Thanx a lot for all of you! Really :) We finished the moving pretty fast.. that we didn’t late for lunch. After the lunch, it was left with me and Albert. From his messages and calls during the last 2 weeks, I knew that it must be something he really wanted to talk about. I didn’t need to explain what we discuss. But the result is obvious… We can’t continue our relationship. I might have never written any problems between us in this blog.. but yes, we had them. We managed to tackle them very well so far. However, when it comes to family problems.. what choice do we have? Thus.. That’s it :) Thanx so much for everything, Albert. For all your endless supports. I really learnt much.

From the bottom of my heart… Take care a lot.. and all the best for your future! ^^

No comments: