Today is his first day at work at TECH.. hurray hurray.. (shower him with flower) hahaha.. Fortunately, he had gone through 2 days of orientation there.. thus this first day might not be “all new situation” for him. After all, all the best for you ya!! Worried to hear that you got flu on your first day.. but I know you will get better soon p^^q
Then, what it is for me on this 3rd July? Well, today, my CID result is out. Got B+. Errm.. Satisfied? Not? For me, it's quite fair... Our projet isn't as extraordinary as the poly's one.. but I was abit surprised with the variation of result we got in one group. Yongky and I got B+, while Shirley got B, and Duncan + Peko got B-.. don’t know about Rizky and Wanting yet.. Another info, Medy also got B+. Seems like Peter Loh isn’t as kind as expected? Their group project is definitely superior than ours, both in coding and documentation part. Anyway.. Thanx Kuiyu.. and adios, ya ^^ (please2.. not you again for our Software Engineering 2.. haha..)
Small talk, the word ‘Adios’ I got from the newspaper about football.. at where there is a banner written ‘Adios Argentina’.. haha. Btw, France defeated Brazil! Quite a shock for me. (seems like the football fever has infected me also..)
Yesterday, I just finished watching the trilogy of Godfather (eventually, after 1 year of trying. Haha..) The plot is good.. Seems like it is so easy for them to kill anybody ><.. However, I’m a bit confuse with face recognition. Why they all look the same for me? Hahaha… Anyway, I enjoyed it very much :D
Actually, I opened computer today for my subject registration.. I have doubted about the slow internet connection here.. eventually, it’s proven that I can’t even open my STARS. Huaa.. fortunately, I can sign in to my MSN.. and peko.. thanx so much for helping me out! No longer than 1 minutes, the registration is done.. fuuiiih :D Btw, this time, all Indonesians get into group 2! Includes me! 10+ Indonesian! Imagine that.. what will happen in this semester? Indonesian tutorial, Indonesian lab groups… going to be interesting :P
I’m going to Medan pretty soon.. but I don’t know when yet. I planned to go there on 1st July, actually, for shopping, hanging out with friends, etc.. but. However, Raymond isn’t getting well yet. And even getting more unstable. Today, he was taken to hospital.. since he didn’t want to either eat or drink.. and kept vomiting as he drank milk. I’m so sorry to hear that. Mum too. Especially because he started felt unwell here, at tb. May be it’s our fault to ask sister back for holiday? Ooh.. please. Get well soon, Ray. Auntie worried so much. Aunties to be exact. My sister at China also kept calling to get updated about Raymond situation :(
Heem. Alrite.. don’t want to close this blog sadly.. let’s talk about another things.. heem.. now is durian season already :D.. And this time, all the durians are the very good seeds one. At the first time, I didn’t want to taste it.. I prefer eating biscuits and ice cream rather than durians if both of them will only bring the same sore throat effects. Haha.. But eventually, since dad kept bringing it home.. I ate durians for 5 days already.. ^^; continuously! Haha.. it tastes very good indeed. ^^.. Dad said that I should eat a lot. I won’t get that kind of durians anywhere in Singapore. And also mum. Cook a lot of delicious food everyday.. nyam2… Huahaha.. don’t want to talk about my weight anymore.. Hopefully my friends still recognize me when I am back to sg (Cross hand)
Ok.. so, that’s it for today :D.. Erlin from Tanjung Balai ends it here. See ya again at Sg!
Always,
Erlin.D
PS: btw, Peko said that she visited Sumut during holidays. She almost died in the journey to Toba Lake. Huahaha.. And also managed to spent time for 2 days at Medan. A very organized city from her point of view. Hihihi.. Can’t imagine a java duck travels around at Sumatra ^^
PS2: Inche went to Hongkong. Boly went to Hongkong too. And they met together there! It’s a small world after all ^^;
No comments:
Post a Comment