Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Congratulations, Seniors!!

Jeff chatted abit with me yesterday... then said that he needed to sleep soon.. having convocation today.. waaah.. Eventually i can congrats someone. hahaha.. Thus i just congratz him.. He said that we'll eventually have convocation together 2 years later. huahaha.. it's true ^^; Anyway.. Congratulationz to everyone graduating today! Winson was there on the free lunch... huk3x.. i should have gone there too.. haha.. he said that he met lotz of people there.. Jeff, Erwin, HM, even John and others... and more important.. the food is delicious.. glek..

Ok, let's start it from the beginning...

So.. today.. i woke up at 9! Really want to make up what i had done yesterday. Thus i called OAD. Miss Ong was there :D.. Glad to hear the voice ^^.. Then i apologize to her, and asked if she is free today... She asked me to come at 2. Oh.. sure miss =).. Thanx so much that you're not angry. hahaha..

Then.. since i still had a lot of time... i went to sleep again.. huahaha.. joking lar :P.. I swept and mopped floor.. Inche is coming on 30th ma.. so must clean abit ^^.. haha.. during cleaning, the auntie saw me, and gave me a small trash bin. She said that she picked it up since it's still so brand new.. oh.. thanx so much auntie.. she also told me that i can use the cleaning stuff near the toilet, if i ever need anything.. waaw =) She is as kind as the auntie at hall 6.. Nice aunties all around. hahaha... btw, she also wondered why i can speak chinese.. and she told me that last year the occupant of room next next door to me can speak chinese also... She is referring to Henny! lol.. Then i told her that she is my friend.. heem.. Have a nice chat with auntie ^^;

Finishing the cleaning stuff, bathed, then had lunch with wk + juli + tatsu. Winson was at library, preparing for exam. haha.. later.. I went to OAD (eventually!) with William. He would like to work as student assistant too.. After some compromise and everything.. guess what... William took over my job!! Man is surely more needed than woman for lifting heavy stuff at airport.. ><.. But then.. Miss Ong told me that she needs someone at the office tmrw.. Since handarmin and ivana will be having exam.. and tmrw, alot of students will be coming.. oho.. nice trade then ^^;.. more over, at the end of the day, i'll still go for one trip to airport with handarmin, picking 4 more indian. Wish me luck tomorrow! But then, she has started giving me job today..

Out from the briefing at OAD, I went to ISC to help julianto submitting his form.. and clarifying things. Miss Jasmine briefed me once again regarding the process.. (thanks so much.. now i got it clear ;) so.. next is! my first job from OAD! Collecting key for freshmen!! Hahaha.. then.. I spent the rest of my day visiting hall office.. from hall 12 - hall 16. Met Julian working at hall 13 office.. doeeng.. =__=.. he is right that he isn't a monk anymore.. hahaha.. I finished it in around 2 hours. Thanks so much for WK to accompanying me from hall 12 - hall 15!! And.. gud luck waking up at 4.30 tmrw!! I know you can do it!! ^^

I rested at hall for awhile, chatting with my sister.. then accompanying sce-an having dinner.. then have a chat awhile with Arianto.. then having dinner at can 16 with tatsu, winson, juli, wk, adi.. oh gals.. please.. come back soon.. T_T.. henny was busy preaparing for her exam.. thus she wasn't joining us for dinner.

Back from dinner ne.. I settled down.. then try to click to open explorer - c share folder.. I was surprised that i can get in! Hurraaay!!! What am I waiting for then? I watched around 5 or 6 episodes... (sigh..) then i realize that i need to wake up at 7 tmrw ^^;.. need to be a good gal and go to sleep now.. hahaha..

Buonas noches all!.. All the best for your exam tmrw!!

Always,
Erlin.D

No comments: