Monday, July 24, 2006

Holiday Mode: Off...

Starting from Tuesday, I'll be busy... That's what i said to William to have my program tested soon.. hahaha.. just joking.. *How come I suddenly afraid that he will read this?* Anyway, after that kind of email, he asked me to go to Lab tomorrow for the test =) Happy to hear that, I jumped for several times, felt tired, then watched CCS Movie II - The Sealed Card. Woow.. It's such a nice anime, really.. I didn't know why.. but i cried at the last minute of the movie. hahaha.. Finished watching around 3.00.. Surfing internet for awhile, then started to test out my program... Haven't really touched it for a week, I almost forgot how it works already.. haha.. However, i was suprised to find so much bugs inside my program!! I took the logic from website! How come it's so unreliable?? ><.. having promise William that i'll go there tomorrow at 1.30 noon, i spent my whole sunday debugging.. siggh.. the more examples i tried, the more bugs i found. hahaha.. Exhaustive testing.. not a suggestive way for programmer ^//^... I just finished testing 5 minutes ago.. So now is the time to blog! :P

Today.. we don't watch Miss universe together.. Not because of my debugging stuff, but because the TV 5 published the schedule wrongly ><.. The miss universe show is tomorrow.. not today.. hahaha.. thus i hope that i'll be able to catch up with it tmrw ^^.. Oh ya, yesterday we meet Fidelia and Marwin. They just back from Medan. Today, Fidelia ate dinner together with us. Most probably she is going to join us watching Miss Universe. Horray.. The more people, the mercier. Ivana said that she supported Mexico, Aussie, India.. I dont know yet.. But.. i just browsed through website.. and watched Nadine interview.. I am shocked! "Indonesia is a very wonderful City", Nadine!? It is a city? :.. And I found some others gramatical errors... like when she was asked what she wanted to be in 10 years later.. she said "I would like to see myself ten years ago..." or when she referred to Mother Theresa with him... =__=.. I'm shocked. But I know speaking in English is very hard for sure =) If I were the one.. Maybe i can't speak a word. Like what happen in the "Cepat Tangkas" during my senior high school. My brain just suddenly went blank. The memory just make me ashamed of myself ^^; So sorry pals :$

So Afterall, I still support Nadine =) Hahaha.. Anyway, I am impressed with India's contestant too. Heem.. Let we see the result tmrw! :D

Now back to business.. Calvin just chatted with me from msn, saying that he got an offer to do website.. but he can only do the php.. want to give me the chance to do design part, and split half2 for the $. Heeem.. interesting.. Let's see...

Going to sleep soon,
Erlin.D

No comments: