Saturday, July 22, 2006

Happy Birthday, Sister :D

Today is my sister B'day ^^ Yuhwa sister, Happy B'day!! Thanks for reminding me about that since 3 days ago! hahaha :D Yes, I chatted with her alot. Almost everyday if she opened her laptop ^^v However.. heem.. she isn't online at all today.. having a grand dinner with her husband, most probably? :P.. Btw, I just know that her and her husband's b'day are so close together. Yesterday (Friday) is his husband chinese b'day. Today is my sister chinese b'day. Tomorrow is again, her b'day. The very next day, will be Acong kk b'day again. huahaha.. All my best wish for both of u.. just.. don't eat too much noodle and egg hor :P

At this happy day, i would like to re-lauch my website too ^^v.. yep.. after 2 years of vacum... I eventually update my website :D.. Thanks for all the support, friends ^^. Naah.. since i can't send any gift to my sister at Taiwan there, let me dedicated this website for you.. hahaha.. I spent a week for creating it. Now you know why I was absent for so long... busy preparing a gift for my sister... (trying to find a black sheep)

Everybody.. feels free to visit my website here ^^

Ok, back to serious mode.. ehem2.. these five days i had really been into website. Since I sent my program to William, he haven't comment anything on it yet. Only one reply saying that he is very busy and will try to squeeze some time for checking my program. That's it. To the contrast, i got contact from International Student Center, ordering me to pick up exchange student from airport on 29 july and 1 august =) got payment of $32/ trip. Not bad, really ^^.. Thanks so much Henny for signing me up! Then, i also got reply from Office of Admission, to pick up students, on 26 july and 27 july.. I also will go to fetch Nancy on this 28 july. Woow.. See my frequency of going to airport? this will be my best record... although I myself coming back to singapore through harbour front ^///^.. hahaha.. From the ISC, I will pick a male student from Italia and a female student from Taiwan. Tatsu dkk keep making fun that i will fetch Materazzi =___= I was still abit scared, actually.. hopefully the students and me won't get lost. ^^;

This holiday, I had been dining with blazers most of the time. There I got the lastest gosip.. and got confuse with the Dota they were talking everyday.. =__=.. especially Julianto.. the king of Dota. If last time i know nothing about dota.. now i atleast know that it has something related to map. hahaha.. Well, i know the game is so booming.. They asked me to tried it.. but i afraid to get addicted.. so i just said no ^^;.. now, even Henny is already into it. Thanks Handarmin for staying clean like me! hahaha.. Anyway, Christian has back to Singapore on.. thursday if I'm not wrong. The first day he reached here, had been playing Dota till midnight.. haiiiz *.*.. Rather than Dota, i think i will prefer Maple to play. The character is so cute cute o^.^o... Julianto broke his secret, telling us that he even paid $10 to make up his character!! Huahaha.. I was really surprised.

Heem... Good time always seems to travel faster. Blazers are going to have their Special Sem 2 exam this 27 july. Christian is back.. WK and Nancy are back on 28.. While my dearest roomie will be back on 30.. with Helios and Henry.. and the last batch will be on 3rd of August. And soon.. It's time for school agaaaiin T__T... Don't want to think of it.. I still have lots of things to settle.. Welcome carnival, GTD, CEC... and tried to email William once again, maybe.. sigh.. Anyway.. Those are not to be thought by now. It will be settled on the day itself. Hahaha.. For now is the time for fun! ^^ Tmrw night we are going to watch Miss Universe together ^^v Who will be the winner? I support Nadine of course!! Wish that she can get into top 10 ^^

Oh ya, one more thing before i closed the blog.. anybody feels bored can try to watch "My Name is Earl" series. It's funny.. and meaningful ;)

My name is Erlin,
Erlin.D

No comments: