Monday, November 01, 2010

Gathering!

It has been a while since the last time I had a decent gathering. Earlier, I was always not around when they planned for gathering =.=’’

Special thanks to Bol2, I finally can meet most of my friends again… This is one of the most complete gathering in this year for me :D It wasn’t a complete set of people (missing helios the photographer, Christian the model, WK, Ivana, Ocvia, Handarmin, etc), but it was big enough for the restaurant to give us a VIP room – a room only for us!


Happy Birthday, F4!

We went to 7107 Flavours, a Philippines restaurant located at Marina Square. The name is given based on the number of island in Philippines. It was the first time I heard about Philippines food. My impression for 7107 flavours? 0 for the service but 100 for the food! All the dishes are so nyummy! And man it’s spicy. So my taste. That might be the reason why the place is so crowded despite its high price (average dishes priced at $20) and its lousy services. Talk about service. They brought wrong dish (and took it back after 10 mins), wrong drink (ordered green mango juice and came as mango blend), slow service (Nancy’s drink only came after we finished the food), and (some) not so friendly looking waiter who kept asking for tips. I might not be going back to the restaurant, until I learn how to speak tagalog.


7107 - Love the food!

After the dinner, we went back home and tried to sleep early for the trekking on the next morning. Despite continuous warning from Che, we still started 1 hour late from the planned =_=’ Well… nothing new. We started from the Marang Trail (Purple trail) and marked our finish line at Canopy Walk (green trail). It’s an achievement, k! But it doesn’t feel that exhaustive as the Macritchie. I guess the distance was hardly half from Macritchie.


The Sunday morning trail

Back to home, I’m all sleepy & moody. After getting Mystery Box from Restaurant City, I decided to take a nap… until 6.30 PM! V_V Then went to Anchor Point to enjoy a 1-to-1 Special Steak treat from Jack’s Place. It was sinful and I love it to the max!

After dinner, we watched “The girl with dragon tattoo”. Too bad we started late and didn’t manage to finish the whole movie. Time is showing as 12.30 now. Start of a new week in a new month… and wait… it’s the week of long weekend!

Happy Hallowen Day!
ED

No comments: