I usually try to wake up early on Saturday for a morning jog. This Sat is the eve of Standard Chartered Run, and as it’s always advised to keep couple of days run break before the actual run, it becomes one of the rare valid excuse for me to sleep until late morning!
I woke up at almost 12pm, played the Surviving High School until almost 1pm, and then went for lunch at Dawson. Grabbed some fruits on our way home. It seems like the fruit season is changing. There is not that much of china pears anymore, and I can’t find golden Kiwi anywhere. We hence decided to try something new – dragon fruits! Hehe.. I was a bit worried that it would be tough to cut, but turned out to be as easy as cutting Kiwi.
Back home, we finished the movie “1911” with the company of Doritos and Ice creams (all the sinful snacks). Afterwards, I continued playing Tiny Tower, then go out to City Hall for a dinner with Boly and Fidel.
My roomie lent me her Canon SLR for the evening, which made me anxious and excited at the same time. It’s amazing how everything turned out to be so perfect with even in Auto mode. The whole perfect moments made me reconsider my choice of next camera. I was so determined before never to get an SLR due to its bulkiness, but I must admit that the quality is just too good to be missed. Sigh.
 |
| Christmas Tree outside Suntec City |
 |
| Christmas Tree inside Suntec City :p |
We had dinner at Marutama Ramen. The noodle is awesome but the Yaki Char Siew is divine! The BBQ meat is so soft and it simply melts on your mouth! Even tough it’s a bit pricey ($6 for 5 slices), I might consider ordering it again when I go back :)
 |
| My selection - Spicy Ramen |
 |
| The Heaven-Sent Yaki Char Siew |
Next stop after dinner was.. shopping! This time I managed to get shoes (3 pair to be exact) from Everbest. One for me, one for my sister, and one for my mum. I was wanting to use the member card for discount, but apparently POSB was giving an even better deal =_= There are average of 20% and my bill goes to around SGD172.
It was already 9.30pm when I was finally done with the shoes, so we headed to MRT and went back home. I wanted to watch one more movie but since it’s the big day tomorrow, we decided to be a good kid and sleep earlier (early = 12am)
Till Sunday’s post!
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment