I was trying to see if I can have the discipline a blog per day. Even though it helps me to remember more details and reduce my thinking time during weekend, I can't really commit to it. It becomes harder now as my boss has gone for his one month leave and all the work has started to be arrowed to me - more OT.
On the first day of his leave, he called me up at 8am in the morning asking if I'm already in office =_=' Apparently big boss was looking for him for some urgent matter and he decided to delegate it to me. Not a very good start, but I hope it will get better.
I went to Vivo for lunch, both on Tue and Wed. Slowly but sure, the spending demon started to hit me. Yesterday I managed to get an umbrella for Esprit for $19.90 (with 10% discount). Today, I got 4 tops + 1 skirt from G2000 for $199.75 (after 15% discount). The cashier kept asking me to make it to $200 and they would give me a membership card. I told her that it's only a matter of 25 cents, why can't they just give the card to me? I also proposed to give them 25 cents cash to round it to $200. Unfortunately, the supervisor is not in good mood, and neither am I. So I stubbornly proceed to pay $199.75 without getting anything else. On the lucky draw, I got $50 voucher to be used by 15 Dec! Guess I have to go back after all.
As usual, my days starts at 4pm when Germany wakes up. I have called until 8pm, then I stayed for another 30 mins before deciding to call it a day. When waiting at the bus stop, I checked out the McD and hey! The 24hrs McD is already opened! It's only a matter of time until I become their regular customer :p
Ok, I'm ending the blog entry here. Want to find some supper. Till next post, whenever it's!
ED
On the first day of his leave, he called me up at 8am in the morning asking if I'm already in office =_=' Apparently big boss was looking for him for some urgent matter and he decided to delegate it to me. Not a very good start, but I hope it will get better.
I went to Vivo for lunch, both on Tue and Wed. Slowly but sure, the spending demon started to hit me. Yesterday I managed to get an umbrella for Esprit for $19.90 (with 10% discount). Today, I got 4 tops + 1 skirt from G2000 for $199.75 (after 15% discount). The cashier kept asking me to make it to $200 and they would give me a membership card. I told her that it's only a matter of 25 cents, why can't they just give the card to me? I also proposed to give them 25 cents cash to round it to $200. Unfortunately, the supervisor is not in good mood, and neither am I. So I stubbornly proceed to pay $199.75 without getting anything else. On the lucky draw, I got $50 voucher to be used by 15 Dec! Guess I have to go back after all.
As usual, my days starts at 4pm when Germany wakes up. I have called until 8pm, then I stayed for another 30 mins before deciding to call it a day. When waiting at the bus stop, I checked out the McD and hey! The 24hrs McD is already opened! It's only a matter of time until I become their regular customer :p
Ok, I'm ending the blog entry here. Want to find some supper. Till next post, whenever it's!
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment