It was a Thursday. Just like any other Thursday, I was expecting myself to stay in office until 10pm for weekly calls. Yet, my day had its unbelievable turns in the afternoon. One by one, my calls were rescheduled; some were even cancelled! At 7pm, I realized that I’m sitting in the office with no more calls! Wasting no time, I rushed out from office (before being dragged for unplanned discussion), pinged Tomy, and headed to Orchard to meet up with our old friend, Eric, who was on his biannual visit to Singapore.
We met up for dinner at Robert Timms, Wheelock Place. It was my first time visiting Robert Timms, and the first impression wasn’t bad. The café is quite cozy. The service was good and the food was pretty decent. The café is famous for its coffee, but I decided to give it a miss rather than risking my good night sleep. Probably another time if I get to go there for breakfast :p
 |
| Robert Timms - The nationalism is shown in the Menu Design |
 |
| My Dinner - I forgot the name though! Some Spaghetti with meat ^^; |
 |
| The hard working people! |
Our dinner ended at around 10.30pm, then all of us went back home. Most of us still have to work on the next day. Most of us. I’m excluded :p Yeah, I took leave on Friday… so my weekend was officially started on Thurs :)
More on it on next post!
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment