First day of December turned out to be not-so-good for me for couple of reasons:
1. Difficulty in waking up (not new, in fact, this happened for the whole week)
2. Forgot my Yoga Class (this never happened before!)
3. Blasted by my boss in Germany for actually trying to help. Explicitly begged to do nothing.
4. Stayed late in office for one stupid call and hence has to forgo my dinner
5. Felt headache and started to have sore throat
Luckily, not everything was bad (hence the title "Grey", and not "Black" Thursday)
1. I managed to convince the lunch gank to have lunch at Canteen today and I got to eat the delicious mini wok :p
2. My leave has been approved for tomorrow and I have delegated all my afternoon calls! Yay!
3. I got people to listen to my complains (thanks all!)
4. My team member got a super nice banana cake to office today, and I was lucky to be one of the early bird :D
5. Glee is finally out with the new episode! signing out to watch now :p
Till tomorrow!
ED
1. Difficulty in waking up (not new, in fact, this happened for the whole week)
2. Forgot my Yoga Class (this never happened before!)
3. Blasted by my boss in Germany for actually trying to help. Explicitly begged to do nothing.
4. Stayed late in office for one stupid call and hence has to forgo my dinner
5. Felt headache and started to have sore throat
Luckily, not everything was bad (hence the title "Grey", and not "Black" Thursday)
1. I managed to convince the lunch gank to have lunch at Canteen today and I got to eat the delicious mini wok :p
2. My leave has been approved for tomorrow and I have delegated all my afternoon calls! Yay!
3. I got people to listen to my complains (thanks all!)
4. My team member got a super nice banana cake to office today, and I was lucky to be one of the early bird :D
5. Glee is finally out with the new episode! signing out to watch now :p
Till tomorrow!
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment