Saturday, May 05, 2012

The 3 Days Week

Thanks to the public holiday on Tuesday, weekend seems to come so much faster. Technically, today is also a public holiday. Too bad it falls on Saturday and hence not much impact for us T_T Out of curiosity, I checked the calendar for the next public holiday. Nothing more for this month. Or next month. Or even for the next two months! *shrugged. Time to make use of some leaves.

To give myself something to look forward to, I went to airline websites and started to hunt for next Chinese New Year ticket. To my surprise, the price is already so high! SGD 300+ for a return ticket on Medan – Singapore. I ended up deciding on Silk Air, making use of my expiring Kris miles and paid the remaining $132 for the fuel surcharges and taxes. I booked the ticket for 7th Feb – 17th Feb 2013 =p Hope the world hasn’t ended by then.

Last Thursday, I stayed in office until 12am. I can’t remember when was the last time I did, but I really wish I wouldn’t have to do it too often. It drained me so much that I still not feeling very energized on weekend. And of course, I failed to wake up for exercise on Friday because of it =_=

Thursday Lunch @ Aston - love the sinful fried chicken!
Anyway, no regret. I managed to settle my stuff and got to leave on time on Friday. Yay~ We went to Suntec to collect something from Groupon. I didn’t know that Groupon has an office, which again to my surprise, actually organized really nicely! Quite similar with mobile phone service counter.

Groupon Redemption Office - Complete with imacs and printers!
Friday dinner @ Loving Hut - Vegetarian Black Pepper Steak - It's spicy! and good.
Sundown Marathon is coming up and I didn’t practice a single run this week =_=’’ Somehow I was always tempted by other activities other than run in gym. I can’t back out from the run now – have paid $65 for it (plus my whole office knows about it. Me and my big mouth) so I might want to just reduce my target a little bit: I will be happy so long as I can finish the run. I just checked out the Sundown Marathon website and realized that my run will start at… 11.30PM! Oh my god. ZzzZ, literally. I thought it’s 8pm max! Anyway, again, it’s too late for me to complain XD

Here is my Fitness schedule for the week:

  • Monday: Body Combat (mood was good as the next day is public holiday) 
  • Tuesday: Fitness Closed due to public holiday T_T Went to watch movie instead 
  • Wednesday: Body Pump + Pilates (I love the new evening class!) 
  • Thursday: Body Vive (New morning class. It was a cha cha dance with 80ist song. Faint.) 
  • Friday: Passed out 
  • Saturday: 30 laps of swim + Body Pump (@ Fusionopolis, the pool was quite small) 

Fitness First Swimming pool at 25th Floor!
The outside view - quite high but filled with construction blocks. lol
I do wish that the exercises I’m doing at least help to improve my stamina for the run. Hitting gym 4 times in 7 days, compared with the previous record of 6 times in 7 days. I just hope it doesn’t decrease too fast. I need to keep a profitable ROI!

Last but not least, Happy Birthday to my brother, Happy belated Labor Day, and Happy Vesak day! Wish Cit all the best in Sydney! - take care and hope that everything goes well!

Vegetarian Mushroom Penne for Vesak Day
Time for... dinner + movie!
ED

No comments: