I woke up late today and can't make it for the body pump class at 7.15am. Instead, I decided to train for the upcoming half marathon (10 days to go!!!) and have an 12km jog at treadmill.
After the jog and shower, I decided to have a quick weight check. Since the machine came along with the full body mass analysis, I read through the whole thing... and was shocked!
Since when I become "Thin and Muscular"?? Both words don't ring any positive vibrant to me. Why can't they put a better word like "Slim and Sporty"? My Physique rating has always been "Standard" before. I didn't trust the system and decided to try it out again. The exact some result come out with a remark of "Underfat"
I can't believe that there is someone (or some machine) which dare to actually call me Thin!! All these years I'm closer to obese rather than the other extreme. With the result I'm having right now... I have to say that running really works magic in reducing weight.
Anyway, I checked out the further explanation and realized that my Fat % is 20.8%, while the normal range start from 21%. So I do believe that by the time I fill my tummy with breakfast, the rating will go back to "Standard".
I regret throwing away my very first assessment when I joined the gym. I think I got around 23% Fat. It would have been a great comparison to see how much the $133 / month worth for my body. Haha.
Thin. Haha. Feel like an achievement to be able to fool a system,
ED
After the jog and shower, I decided to have a quick weight check. Since the machine came along with the full body mass analysis, I read through the whole thing... and was shocked!
| My Physique Rating as of 16 May 2012 |
I can't believe that there is someone (or some machine) which dare to actually call me Thin!! All these years I'm closer to obese rather than the other extreme. With the result I'm having right now... I have to say that running really works magic in reducing weight.
Anyway, I checked out the further explanation and realized that my Fat % is 20.8%, while the normal range start from 21%. So I do believe that by the time I fill my tummy with breakfast, the rating will go back to "Standard".
I regret throwing away my very first assessment when I joined the gym. I think I got around 23% Fat. It would have been a great comparison to see how much the $133 / month worth for my body. Haha.
Thin. Haha. Feel like an achievement to be able to fool a system,
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment