Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sundown Marathon – Race Pack Collections

I went for the Race Pack collection this Saturday at Singapore Expo. It’s a long journey all the way to the east, but thankfully I got a company. The Expo was as usual packed with all different kind of exhibition – IT Show, John’s little, travel, etc etc. I went all the way in to find the Sundown Race Pack collection at Hall 4b.

Sundown - The Entrance Gate
The organizer is definitely not stingy in putting resources for the collection days. There are at least 50 rows of booth for collection, and the whole collection take less than 3 mins.

First Station - Name Tag Collection
Second Station - T-shirt Collection, and we're done!
After the collections, we have to pass through row and row of exhibitors before we can finally find the exit door. Phew! Before I went out, I take a chance to buy the $5 shuttle bus one-way ticket to Queenstown. The race will only start at 12.30am, so I guess I will finish only at around 4am. I really didn’t know what I signed-up for one month back.

Bus Ticket - Hope I can finish by 4am!
So it's real... my first 21km run is coming up in 2 weeks time!! I haven’t been running for the past 2 weeks… and my newly acquired flu is not helping… T_T Please I want to get well soon!

Hope I won't sleep while running,
ED

No comments: