Sunday, May 13, 2012

Hudong’s Farewell Dinner @ Tanyoto, Liang Court and Lunch @ Bistoquet, ARC

There is a story why there are two Farewell sessions.

First one was a Dinner at Tanyoto on Wednesday, which was well-organized - nice food, nice gathering, and nice walk around the Clarkequay area. For some reason we’re all too busy chatting that Huidong ended up paying for her own share… making the dinner didn’t count =__=’’

It was my first time at Tanyoto... Initially I thought it’s a Japanese restaurant, but turned out to be a famous Chinese fish head steamboat restaurant. The food is OK, but I didn’t really find anything that impressed me. Their specialty is their wide range of condiments, which is similar with what Jpot got. I kept flipping through the menu but can’t really find something that interests me. I ended up eating only few slices of vegetables. They order a big fish head, which is definitely a No for me :p

Dinnear at Tanyoto - I was the only one who can't understand Chinese =_='
It’s only the next day when I had dinner with Glen that we realized we forgot to treat her. Thankfully we got the last Friday for lunch with her… so we tried to make sure that it counts.

We went to the newly open western restaurant at Alexandra Retail Center – Bistoquet. The place looked super crowded, but the owner convinced as that the service is “super fast”. Well, we got cheated :( The food took 50 minutes to arrive. I was really restless as I have urgent task that I need to finish by 3pm, and I was hardly 20% done by that time. We waited until 1.20pm when the food finally arrived. Thankfully the food was not bad and it does help to make me feel better :p We ate and chit chat until around 1.45pm and then we went back to office.

With the the girl of the day and our food!
The other two unimportant guys :p
Hui Dong left the office at around 6pm. I said my good bye to her and wish her all the best. Not sure why I become a bit emotional and I felt that I haven’t spent enough time with her. Well, Huidong, wish you all the best on your future in Orbium! And have fun in your training at Netherlands!

Love,
ED

No comments: