Saturday, May 26, 2012

The Hibernation of TV Series

Just finished the last episode of the season for Glee, HIMYM, and Big Bang Theory. Now they are going to hibernate for the next few months before coming up with the new season T_T To make thing even tougher to accept, the last episode is almost always the best episode of the season, make you even more curious to know what coming up next. Aaargh! The curse of TV series.

With the ending of TV series, I also lost my excuse to eat chips. Maybe time to start picking some movies to watch =p Talking about dietary… I haven’t been living a very healthy live style. Say this week, my food comprised of Aston's chicken chop, Kim Gary’s bake rice, 2 bags of Lays and 3 cans of Pringles apart from many other things =___= I have to get rid of this addiction. Maybe time to put it as part of New Year resolution as well.

Office has been BUSY! The work is just piling up. I have 4 important meetings coming up next week and I haven’t prepared any of the presentation. God. I’m really scared now T_T And there were so many Ad-Hoc things throughout the week, my schedule is really a big mess. Guess I have to be ready for an OT streak next week. There are lots of thing to look forward next month, too.

Before I can even start to worry about next week, I need to think about passing this weekend first. My Half Marathon is finally here. Tonight! Wish me luck! Time for me to take a nap to make sure I won’t fall asleep during the run.

As usual, summary of the Fitness First activities this week:
  • Monday: Body Combat 
  • Tuesday: 8 KM Treadmill 
  • Wednesday: Body Pump + Pilates 
  • Thursday: 8 KM Treadmill 
  • Friday: 8 KM Treadmill 
  • Saturday: 12 Laps + Yoga (I can't find my swimming goggle T_T)
All the FF staff started to recognize me, for good or bad…

Hear from me again after the run!
ED

No comments: