Saturday, May 19, 2012

Fitness First Weekly Summary + JCo indulgences @ Bugis Junction

Round-up of the week:
  • Monday: Body Combat 
  • Tuesday: Pilates + Body Balance 
  • Wednesday: 12KM Treadmill 
  • Thursday: Rest 
  • Friday: 8KM Treadmill 
  • Saturday: 7KM Treadmill + 16KM Cycling 

I tried on my body assessment again and it went back from "Thin" to "Standard". Fuih!

We got our lunch at the canteen before we went back home. Margaret came at around 1.30pm, commenting on here and there before finally signing on the flat extension contract. Yup, we're going to stay in the same flat for another year. Thanks to the owner who was willing to give us the lower than market rate price :)

We went to Bugis afterwards to meet up with Feli and went together to the temple. After praying, we walked back to Bugis Junction under the super hot sun, and indulged ourselves in JCo. We chatted, mostly on how she is coping up with the baking courses, which seem to be going on very well. She is going to start her internship in TCC very soon! Congratulations! She will be working in their cake production line from 8 – 4pm, with salary higher than my IA salary. Er. Nevermind. Unrelated.

Guess Where! or rather, what movie!
@JCo - Love the sinful donuts!
Done with the chat, we went to G2000 for some crazy sale going on. I can see that Great Singapore Sale is around the corner! I bought 2 new blouses, 2 new skirts, 2 new pants, all added up to below $200! (While the original price for each item was $49 – $69!) *Hyperventilated. I don’t know if they marked up the price before giving the discount to give false marketing… but it does work for me ^^; I finally got their membership!

It was soon 6.30pm before I realized it. We then went to the department store to check out some baking stuff, and then had dinner at Food Junction before calling it a day :)

I came back home, read some news, and time for my weekly dosage of TV series now!
ED

No comments: