Yen Sis paid me a visit from Malacca! I haven’t seen her for the last… 15 years? And I’m just glad that we got a chance to get together and share some time together :)
She reached SG at around 1pm Friday. As I was still working, she just went to Chinatown and travelled alone – backpacker style!
 |
| One of the 101 pretty stuff she bought for her collections |
I reached home at around 10pm and she reached just 5 mins afterwards. What a perfect timing :)
We chatted until past midnight on the day and slept until late the next day :p After back from gym, we went for lunch and then visit Lily sis at Bedok. Lily sis must be very surprised to see me apart from the usual once-a-year visit :p
 |
| A nice chat with a nice dessert - it was really hot that day! |
 |
| Group pic! with Yen sis + Lily sis outside the Condo :D |
After nice chat, we went to Junction8 for dinner. Guess what if not my beloved KFC meal! We chatted until around 8.30pm. Initially, we intended to go to Orchard, but was kind of tired and hence decided to call it a day.
 |
| KFC Double Down!! Sinful yet Heavenly Food |
Yen Sis will be here until Tuesday. I hope that I can still get a chance to have dinner with her before she left. Ok better stop blogging and go chat with her now :p
Till then!
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment