One of Dad’s friends always has the charity drive during Hari Raja Haji near his factory. Well, I got a chance to join this year :)
He distributed rice, oil, meat and money to those needy people in the morning, and then meet and greet session with friends in the afternoon. We reached there around 12pm – just nice to have a quick tour around and then lunch.
 |
| Guess which one is the boss! |
The place looked huge and filled with heavy machines from Japan. He brought us to the various divisions that did different stuff, but I’m not familiar with the terms at all. All I know is that the whole process are fully automated, with few staffs around to check and ensure things are working fine. I’m quite impressed that this kind of automation exists in our small town. Kudos!
 |
| The Store Room |
 |
| The "Heating" Section - all the machines are like 5 story tall! |
 |
| The "Filtering" Section - I really want to see it in action |
 |
| The "Smoothing" Section, I guess @.@ |
Once the tour was done, it is time for lunch! There are a few decent local foods. For me it’s already like heaven. I forgot about my cough and tried out everything there ^^;
 |
| The Kitchen O.O |
 |
| Lontong! Too many stuff that I can't even see the Lontong |
 |
| Endless plates of fried noodle |
After lunch, they brought us to another tour around the soup manufacturing while going to the office.
 |
| The soup shaping, cutting, and branding, all within this small machine! |
 |
| The fully automated packing system |
 |
| The monitoring & control machine :D |
 |
| The packed ready to ship soap :D I love the smell! |
The event concluded with a nice tea ceremony by the boss of that place. Hehe.
 |
| The Tea Table with electric heater! He is really pro with all the preparation! |
Thanks for a nice tour and lunch, HK!
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment