Ever since I got a new phone (with a much better and faster camera), taking picture before eating is becoming a religion for me. When I happened to browse through it, I would be amazed of how much food goes to my stomach everyday... Why I never get bored of food?
Live to eat,
ED
| Monday's Dinner - Maple Tree Food Style - Crispy Noodle $4 |
| Tuesday's Lunch - Comtech Food Court - Fried Fish Bee Hoon $3.5 |
| Wednesday's Dinner - ARC - Hock Lam Beef Noodle - $8.9 |
| Thursday's Lunch - Vivocity - JPot - $20 |
| Thursday's Dinner - Maple Tree Food Style - Honey Chicken - $4.5 |
| Thursday's Supper - Home cook noodle - FREE :p |
| Friday's Lunch - Alexandra Village - Claypot Laksa - $4.5 |
| Friday's Dinner - Din Tai Fung - Assorted Dim Sum + Noodles - $20 |
| Sunday's Lunch - Clementi's Food Court - Ayam Penyet - $5 |
| Sunday's Lunch - Japan's Dorayaki - $20 (free from Tomy) |
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment