Friday, October 19, 2012

Happy 67th Birthday, Daddy!

One of the reasons I flied back to Indonesia was to be the first person to wish him a happy birthday. I ended up being the last =__=’ I woke up at 8.15am and he already went to the shop. Mum wished her when he woke up and eldest sis called up before 8am. I only managed to wish the same when I brought him lunch in the afternoon at 12pm. I asked and he said that second sis and bro have called up earlier to wish him happy birthday =_=’ I’m the last!! So ironic =(

Anyway, I’m still the one who get to eat all the delicious food :p Last year, dad received two cakes from the bank, so he asked me not to buy any cake home. In the morning, dad received text messages from the banks wishing him birthday, so he thought there might not be any more cake due to cost cutting. I was thinking of going out and buy something… But then dad called me at around 3 and told me that we got… 4 cakes!! +_+

"Galaxy" Cakes - From BCA, BNI, Mandiri, Mestika. Flower from Mega
The funny thing is, all the cakes come from the same shop, and it looks all the same. As we definitely can’t finish those, I ended up as deliveryman sending the cake to our relatives.

For food, we had birthday noodle, red egg, and steam chicken – and had our own small birthday dinner at home o^.^o

Delicious Birthday Noodle :D
Steamed chicken to substitute the normal fried chicken
Happy Birthday Daddy! May health and happiness be with you always :)
ED

No comments: