Saturday, October 13, 2012

Movie Marathon - Taken 1 & 2 within 12 hours

Winson managed to get two tickets for Taken 2 for this Saturday. Since I haven't watched the first one, he downloaded it and we watched it for our Friday Night Movie Session.

I was awed by the movie. We started watching it at almost midnight, my energy level was left with 10% before the movie started, but I couldn't take my eyes off the screen once when it's playing. It was soon 1am when Taken 1 finally ended, and I felt like I wanted more!!

Granted, less than 12 hours, I was there at Cathay Dhoby watching Taken 2. The first and second movie was filmed 4 years apart, yet all the actors didn't look any older - like they shot the film at the same day. It was a stunning consistency and I guess I found my new favourite actor - a 60 years old Liam Neeson. And I love the actress playing as his daughter, too. I have a soft spot for family kind of movie after all :p

Taken 2 on Saturday afternoon :D So much more breeze. 
Cinema 5! Taken 2 is a PG 13 movie! So long as I'm not too old...
Complete with our lunch at Manhattan Fish Market, it was a great start of a event-filled Saturday :) Got to try out a snippet of Resort World Halloween Night too!

Manhattan Fish Set - $26 for 2!
Booth outside the Cathay - Halloween is coming!
I'm not sure if there is any Taken 3 (Liam said "I'm really tired of all this" in the movie ^^;), but if there is, I'll sure I'm gonna catch it :)

Special agent is cool!! And I guess I learnt some Albanian words :p
ED

No comments: