Another year has come around, and it’s time for Glen’s birthday again. We have been celebrating it along with Sab and Baggi for few years now, and this year is no different. Thanks to Sab, we got to try out a nice hang out place (which is actually very near to my place) Bar Bar Black Sheep!
 |
| Bar Bar Black Sheep - 86 Robertson Quay |
I booked the place for 4 at 7.30pm... As usual, I reached
there around 45 mins late. Sab was already done with her second drink by the
time we finally reached the place ^^; I was starving so we ordered quite a few
things to share. Sab mentioned that the Indian food was good… and she wasn’t
lying! The food was really nyummy!! And the beer was a quite special one too –
Kronenbourg Blanc (supposedly from France?) tasted really sweet.
 |
| The Menu! Guess it was decently priced. |
 |
| Sab and I - She is pretty as usual :p |
 |
| Baggi and the BirthGa.. I mean, Birthday ga.. I mean, Birthday guy |
 |
| Baggi's Order! Love the Garlic Nun, Love the platter, love the butter chicken!! |
 |
| I haven't started drinking but I was already red :s |
After a fulfilling dinner, we continued with a lame game for
the lame king. We bought some vouchers for him. And in order for him to get his
voucher, he has to answer correctly few questions about us! Each question is
equal to 10 bucks. If he answered it wrongly, we got to keep the voucher *evil
smile. Well, I was the one setting up the question, and I believe it wasn’t
that hard, but apparently good enough to make him missed 50 bucks from his birthday’s
gift! Hahaha..
 |
| Question 1 about Baggi "What is Baggi's Last Name?" + 10 bucks |
 |
| Question 2 about Sab "What is Sab's Favourite Drink?" + 10 bucks |
 |
| Question 9 about me "What is my motto?" + 10 bucks - he got my other two wrong!! |
After game was... time for dessert! Sab got a cake from Awfully Chocholate... which was awfully awesome! Love it - but I guess it's too much when mixed with Beer +_+
 |
| Uncle was making a wish - too many candles I lost count of his age! |
 |
| His classic expression |
 |
| The sinfully tasty chocolate cake! |
It was a fun night (especially when you don't have to pay the bill :p) We eat and drink and joke and laugh until around 10.00pm, and then I shared a cab with Sab to go home (actually she was concerned about me I guess...). And then in the cab, she shared a news with me which made me totally sober!! Congrats Sab, I'm really happy for you :)
Alright, lets end the post with a blurry pic of four of us :p
 |
| Sab, Glen, Baggi, and I with glowing Birthday Cake |
Happy Birthday in advance, Glen! May all your dream come true!
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment