I kept hearing good review about GMarket (now Q0010) for almost a year now. It’s known to offer similar / same products like retails, but with only a fraction of the price. I browsed the site couple of times, but couldn’t really think of anything I needed at that time, so I ended up with nothing.
This time around, the timing was just right. I got my iPhone 5 on 22nd Sep. I tried to get some casing from retail shop, but they have almost nothing for iPhone 5. Even when there were, the case ranged between $30 – 50. In the end, I decided to browse through Qoo10, and was quite impressed with the massive collections they have.
I get one called iPhone 5 iDiary Case Marine for $7 + $0.5 (for shipment). I thought the color was quite unique, but everyone who saw it said that it’s awful. Well at least it’s functioning as what it should be as a casing.
As a first time buyer, I’m quite satisfied with the ordering system in Qoo10. The shipment reached within 2 weeks in a superior quality (with proper plastic protector and bubble wrap). And of course, I believe the casing would be easily sold for $30+ outside. Now I can use the extra money to hunt some other casing in the future XD Maybe next time I will try to get more opinions before go with a design ^^;
What else to buy from Qoo10?
ED
This time around, the timing was just right. I got my iPhone 5 on 22nd Sep. I tried to get some casing from retail shop, but they have almost nothing for iPhone 5. Even when there were, the case ranged between $30 – 50. In the end, I decided to browse through Qoo10, and was quite impressed with the massive collections they have.
![]() |
| iPhone 5 iDiary Case - Marine - $7 |
| The package which arrived on 1st Oct :D |
What else to buy from Qoo10?
ED

2 comments:
For latest information also visit this blog =>http://buy-iphone-5-now.blogspot.com/
I got my iPhone 5 on 22nd Sep. I tried to get some casing from retail shop, but they have almost nothing for iPhone 5. Even when there were, the case ranged between $30 – 50. In the end, I decided to browse throughcoque iphone 4
Post a Comment