It was almost 10pm when we finished our dinner. For me it’s considered LATE. For many of them, the night is not even started! (I really feel OLD). In the end, we decided to have a stroll to Chjimes and chill at Le Baroque.
It was my first time there, and as usual I don’t know what to order. Sabrina saved the day and helped to order drinks for everyone. They ordered a tequila bottle – Silver Patron and insisted (forced) me to have the first shot.
 |
| Silver Patron - Nice Tequila! |
 |
| The Lemon + Salt Holder |
 |
| The First Shot! |
 |
| After dunno how many shot! |
 |
| Last "shot" before calling it a day - everyone is already drinking water |
I can’t really remember what happen afterwards. Haha.. kidding! I was so scared that I would get drunk – I become very conscious. We chatted, I have lots of plain water + fries, and then had the second (or third?) shot at around 1 am before finally called it a day.
I reached home at around 1.30am, showered, and went to sleep at around 2am. I woke up the next day at 6am. Oh well, more to it later!
Survived,
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment