I was on guilty ride last week.
Thanks to the rain EVERY evening, the only exercise I managed to do was a 20 minutes jog on Wed before I had to run to find cover. To make thing worse, my colleagues were feeling adventurous, and we’re busy trying all the heavy lunch / dinner set from different café for the whole week.
Crazy but true, I actually missed running. I prayed hard for this week not to rain in the afternoon, or I would sign-up for fitness first so that I can run regardless of the weather. Granted, it didn’t rain from 5pm – 7pm this week and I managed to do 3 runs! Feel so good… especially the guiltless feeling when you eat a lot knowing that at least you have exercise a bit :p
It’s 5 weeks to the Run350 race. I hope I can stabilize my running regime. My run is still depending on mood these days, and I’m no nearer to my 20km target yet. Hump!
Run to Eat,
ED
Thanks to the rain EVERY evening, the only exercise I managed to do was a 20 minutes jog on Wed before I had to run to find cover. To make thing worse, my colleagues were feeling adventurous, and we’re busy trying all the heavy lunch / dinner set from different café for the whole week.
Crazy but true, I actually missed running. I prayed hard for this week not to rain in the afternoon, or I would sign-up for fitness first so that I can run regardless of the weather. Granted, it didn’t rain from 5pm – 7pm this week and I managed to do 3 runs! Feel so good… especially the guiltless feeling when you eat a lot knowing that at least you have exercise a bit :p
| Awesome Running View @ Keppel Bay! Can pretend to be one of the riches |
| So rich that they can close some park section for private event T_T I'm short of 1 KM because of them! |
| Dinner after the run =p It's a newly introduced Tasty Crispy Chicken burger. Well, spicy chicken is better |
| Different day, different path! This is somewhere near Lower Seletar. More to it on next post |
| ... Run until I really lost. Asked some people for direction they also didn't know!T_T |
| Healthy lunch after run! Actually want to pick Bento, but stand at the wrong queue! |
Run to Eat,
ED
1 comment:
join me for some training? :p
Post a Comment