There have been a lot, a lot of uncertainties in the last three months of my working life. I don’t know who is my boss, I don’t know who will be my team, I don’t even know if I will be in Singapore for the next few months.
All these uncertainties, especially the last one, affected my planning and hence my mood. I received so many suggestions from so many different people. I also received so many questions… I appreciate their concerns, but it really stressed me further.
In the end, on the sacral day of 28th March – I finally get a confirmation of my new boss, as well as the confirmation that I will be in Singapore for this year. I’m really happy that day :D Suddenly the future seems brighter. Hahaha.. To celebrate that faithful day, I went to Sundown website and registered for 21km run coming this 26th May (using free credit from Standard Chartered CC =p). I also texted Fitness First said that I want to apply for one year membership! There are so many other things I want to do – planning for holidays and all! I guess I will take it slow, afraid that it will be too impulsive and overwhelmed in the end ^^;
Ok, apart from all the benefits of having confirmation, now I have to deal with the fast approaching issue in hand – I need to find a flatmate or a new flat!! I promised to give answer to the owner by early next month and we hardly decided on anything… It’s really tough to look for flatmate on random months. Sigh!
Anyway, even that can’t stop me from feeling happy :) Problems seem so much smaller when you know you are near with people you can count on. I don’t know how should I summarize the ending? It’s a blessing in disguise, as well as the fact that patience is a virtue!
Here to the end of my 8 months of waiting!
ED
In the end, on the sacral day of 28th March – I finally get a confirmation of my new boss, as well as the confirmation that I will be in Singapore for this year. I’m really happy that day :D Suddenly the future seems brighter. Hahaha.. To celebrate that faithful day, I went to Sundown website and registered for 21km run coming this 26th May (using free credit from Standard Chartered CC =p). I also texted Fitness First said that I want to apply for one year membership! There are so many other things I want to do – planning for holidays and all! I guess I will take it slow, afraid that it will be too impulsive and overwhelmed in the end ^^;
Ok, apart from all the benefits of having confirmation, now I have to deal with the fast approaching issue in hand – I need to find a flatmate or a new flat!! I promised to give answer to the owner by early next month and we hardly decided on anything… It’s really tough to look for flatmate on random months. Sigh!
Anyway, even that can’t stop me from feeling happy :) Problems seem so much smaller when you know you are near with people you can count on. I don’t know how should I summarize the ending? It’s a blessing in disguise, as well as the fact that patience is a virtue!
Here to the end of my 8 months of waiting!
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment