Saturday, March 03, 2012

From Feb to Mar: Day-to-Day

Weekend again!! Realized that I haven’t been blogging about my day-to-day for a while. So here we go.

Monday – Typical Monday blues. Lunch and dinner are basically the only two enjoyable part of the day. I intended to do my jogging in the evening, but my call wasn’t over until 7pm. I went for dinner instead.

Tuesday – Big boss from Germany was visiting for half a day (before he jumped to the next flight to Bangalore). I got a change for 15 mins 1-1 with him. Well, there are still a lot of question marks, but I felt better after voicing it all out :p No dinner company on Tuesday T_T I jogged with Maria in the evening, and then satisfied myself with two packs of instant noodle, imported from Indonesia. Oh gosh It was spicy!

Wednesday – As usual, I reached office around 9am in the morning. I met a guy at the 12 floor lift lobby, and he looked super excited to see me. Apparently he is new and his card didn’t work =__= He said he has been waiting for 10 minutes. Poor guy. We had lunch together at Prata Prata (They served buffet lunch for $7.9 net! But I went for the ala carte). He told me his story – graduating from NY, having its own company at Qatar, staying in Taiwan, and how he married a Pilipino. He himself is an Indian. We must have talked more than that, but I can only remember how good the food was. In the evening, I had a brisk 30 minutes jog, then dinner with Glen and Sabrina at Aston.

Thursday – We went to visit Steve at NUH. He went to operation last week to replace the valves in his heart. The doctor has to open up his chest and bones! I feel scared only by thinking about it. Sweet surprise, he is actually doing very well – can move, talk, and laugh as usual, though he looked a bit weak. This is my second time going to visit someone in hospital. Both are my colleagues and Australian (coincidence?). Back to office, I had my usual madness call marathon until 9pm, and then decided to call it a day. Waited for bus 51 for 30 freaking minutes!

Friday – I got a bad feeling that it was going to be a busy day, and indeed it was. My boss was throwing tasks every 20 minutes and I was really confused by the priority. In the end, both of us stay in office until around 8.30pm. Not very late, but very discouraging for a Friday night :( I was so hungry (even after a huge Jpot lunch), so I went to McD and ordered Double Wasabi Fish-O-Fillet upsized. Feel guilty after eating it. Winson is finally back to Singapore and we spent the evening watching Tin Tin. I liked the comic a lot, but I guess I fall in love with the animation. Tin tin was actually handsome!

Saturday – set my alarm at 7am but woke up at 8am. Managed to pull myself for a jog at Queenstown stadium. My timing was horrible. I was there for almost 2 hours and can barely hit 12km. I need more practice!!! Back home, I did my monthly home chores, and relax for the rest of the day.

...And suddenly I realized, it’s already March!! *Flipped my desk calendar. I have no idea what this year holds for me. All my plans haven’t been really successful so far and I started to believe that I jinx thing because I talked about it ^^;

Getting older soon,
ED

No comments: