I woke up at 7am in the morning with full determination to jog. Unfortunately, it was raining and then I got the total valid excuse to continue snugging my blanket up to my chin. I was almost in the dreamland again when my phone started to vibrate non-stop. Apparently my sisters in China and Indonesia are awake and they started to chat about the oil price in Whatsapp. I followed their discussion for few minutes, and then decided to wake up and get started with my day as well.
I started my day with… blogging. Owe few blog posts from last week, so I spent few hours typing and selecting pictures. Afterwards, I showered and went out for lunch with Cit at City Hall.
We were walking around at the basement level of Raffles City to pick the restaurant. I wanted to try something new, so I say no to Din Tai Fung even though it looked like it’s the best one (judging from the queue).
We settled for Aerin’s Café, which is strategically located beside the fountain (but never noticed).
I go for the set lunch, which come with salad / soup, main, and a drink. We ordered an additional cake for the sweet finish :p
 |
| Aerin's Cafe & Expresso Bar |
 |
| The Ala Carte Menu + Set Menu |
Nothing fancy about the food, except maybe for the banana caramel cake which was quite unique. It has a nice surrounding, which might be its main selling point.
 |
| Mesclun Salad + Ice Tea |
 |
| Sinful gratinated, boneless chicken |
 |
| Banana Caramel Cake |
We were there until around 2pm, then I went to Suntec for changing some Ringgit, while Cit went to Cold Storage for some groceries shopping =p
I know that I said that b’day story is over, but definitely can’t miss out the self-baked gift from Cit =) Thanks so much for the cheese bread + self-made soya bean curd!!
 |
| With Cit + her self-made cheese bread :D |
 |
| My breakfast for the next 4 days :p |
Lunch sponsored by Standard Chartered CC :p
ED
1 comment:
Hahaha! I was behind there! :D
Post a Comment