So the day was finally here. I turned 25! I completed 25 years of my life! There was once insurance agent told me that if I want to take any insurance, I have to do it latest by 25. Once you passed that, the premium will be more expensive. Why?? Why the difference? Is the risk in life getting much higher the moment we passed 25? We’ll see. For now I’m still a stubborn person who doesn’t want to pay for any insurance.
When the clock hits 12.00am, I was on my bed sleeping =___=’’ I didn’t even sleep that early on normal day, but I guess the training in the morning really made the difference.
I woke up in the morning and went for my usual badminton. After badminton and lunch, my friends dragged me to KTV straightaway, despite me wanted to go home and get some cloth change. I ended up go to Giordano at Clementi mall and bought a random shirt.
We had KTV from 3 to 7pm. Four hours but it feels like seconds. Time just flies! I got to know few good songs. One Direction – “What Makes You Beautiful” and “One Thing” are quite good, even though it’s not very new. The favorite of the day was Adele. We got like 3 of her songs in a row. Despite the long list of songs in queue, they managed to insert a birthday song and sang me the english + chinese version while I don't know what to do and join them singing.
 |
| After the KTV before being hushed out by the staff |
After KTV here come dinner! We ate at the Tanjong – one of the restaurants in NTU Alumni Club. It’s really convenient to just stroll from KTV to the restaurant. It was my first time eating at the restaurant (so many firsts!). The menu was quite comprehensive, ranging from western to Italian to local delights. It took me awhile to decide, and I finally decided to go for fried Hor Fun. I thought it will be healthier than western, but looking at the appearance and the size… maybe not. Well you judge.
 |
| Various delicious food from various people |
 |
| Grill Chicken |
 |
| Chicken Chop |
 |
| Chicken Cutlet - The names are fancier but I can't remember :p |
 |
| Fidel's Seafood Spaghetti |
 |
| and my supposedly healthier Fried Hor Fun. It's really large! Satisfied! :p |
 |
| Tea and dessert after dinner :) |
After dinner and tea and dessert, next is another dessert! Cake blowing session with my birthday partner for the 8th year in the row.
 |
| I love the cake! Thanks Winson! |
 |
| Happy Me seeing cake! :D |
 |
| With my Birthday Buddy - Ha I'm no the only one turning 25. Good! |
 |
| "I wish I can become 21 again..." |
 |
| Che was really capturing every moment... thanks so much Che! |
 |
| With Winson :) |
 |
| With Che :D |
 |
| Cake cutting! I don't know why Handy was so scared to touch the knife =_= |
After the cake and few more photos, we helped to tidy up the place a bit and made a move. I’m really thankful for my friends who keep me company throughout the whole day :D
 |
| Group Pic with our food! |
 |
| Last seen pic of the cake before it goes down our stomach :p |
I slept smiling that night :) Thanks for making me felt blessed!
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment