Sunday, March 11, 2012

OT - De Javu

This week was so busy! All the deadlines are finally here, in a ridiculous way. I have always known that we would have to setup the things and stuff, but the template wasn’t given to me until Wed! And yeah, they want to have it by Thursday. Why things are always so unplanned =(

So I stayed late again in office this week – just like old days. To make things even more dejavu, my new boss also asked me to do exactly the same thing I was doing two years ago when I joined – open up call and take minutes for team meeting. Oh no T_T It feels like starting from zero again.

I guess I will never be able to complain that things are too monotonous. Even if I want to stay in project, the rest of the team will keep changing and you will get to face new people now and then. The thing is, I don’t like to be the one staying when people move on! I hate myself for being so lazy. When will I get to be the one creating the change, not the recipient of the change?

Anyway, this post is to remind me that OT is not a part of live, and I should never make it a habit! I feel so sleepy the next day due to the OT. It’s only the third month of the year. I know I can still change!

Hope that next week will be better,
ED

No comments: